Make Pop Art Photos On Your iPhone! – PopKick Review
– Produces very cool stylish results.
– Super easy to use.
– Shuffle button helps generate ideas.
– Control the direction of the color-separation.
– Control the color scheme of your image with the Color wheel.
– Export decent size photos up to 3180 px.
– Doesn’t look good with detailed photos.
– Pre-made looks aren’t as good as DAT SHUFFLE BUTTON.
– Price is a lil’ steep at $3.49, for its limited ability.
– Not a lot of control over the intensity of the effect.
– No live effects on camera.
This app is tons of fun to experiment with to create unique images, however there are a few hiccups. I do find the price the biggest issue, cause there are a lot of free to $.99 apps that spoil us with way more usage and features. I also wish there was a bit more control over the effect, cause some images just don’t work with the effect but might with more control over the threshold effect. Besides my lil nit picks this app is awesome and i love the look it can produce!
I would recommend this app! Its a great app for your Instagram or Tumblr and a ideal way to stand out from the rest of billions of very plain images you see daily.
Make Pop Art Photos On Your iPhone! - PopKick Review
- Final Rating
- Produces very cool stylish results.
- Super easy to use.
- Export decent size photos up to 3180 px.