Drag Around Your Pokemon With You, Literally – Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Review
– Bright graphics and noises create satisfaction.
– Easy pick up & play.
– Catch and collect Pokemon for later fights.
– Different Pokemon elements are implemented in puzzle fight (eg. Fire is weak against water).
– Features a lot of the classic familiar Pokemon.
– The drag style puzzle matching is really easy.
– Tutorial overly explains the obvious gameplay.
– Typical in app purchases like hearts, jewels and coins, to help out. (who buys these things?)
– CAN’T PLAY IT WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION, YET IT’S NON-MULTIPLAYER. DUN..DUN..DUN
ME PERSONALLY: After playing this game for about an hour, I was essentially brain-dead. Is this a good thing? Yes and no…Yes because, the game achieved its purpose of retaining my attention and taking me out of the reality of everyday life. No because, for a puzzle game I really didn’t find myself using my brain at all. I know that I cannot be too critical of the game, due to it being designed for kids, but then again the buy-able gems require a credit card. I do appreciate the games implementation of the different elements to exploit weaknesses and leveling up your Pokemon, though these things make a already easy game easier. The biggest fault with the game is its inability to function without internet connection, even though its a non multiplayer game, but I’m sure they will come out with a update to fix this.
It’s free, it’s brainless, but if you want to play it on a airplane you’re out of luck.
Pokemon Shuffle Mobile Review
- Final Rating
- Bright graphics and noises create satisfaction.
- Easy pick up & play.
- Catch and collect Pokemon for later fights.
- Different Pokemon elements are implemented.