A Perfect Harmony of Puzzles, Colors and Music – har•mo•ny 3 Review
Developers BorderLeap, LLC, created what now are a trilogy of minimalist, color-palette driven, atmospheric-sounding puzzle games known as: har•mo•ny. The goal is simple, yet each new level brings on a whole new world of complexity and brain-teasing puzzle-solving, whilst caressing your ears with harmonic ambience.
Break Your Brain With a lil’ Harmony.
Cost: $1.99 (Free App Of The Week Dec 4 2015)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
– 50 added holiday levels on-top of the original 170!
– Simple to understand, yet challenging puzzle-solving.
– Great ambient soundtrack, 6 new songs to compliment the minimalist design. (A Headphone Game)
– Save every level as a wallpaper for your iPhone.
– Consistent with the previous games of the trilogy. (Stays true to fan-base)
– Purchase Unlimited Hints for $2.99.
– Can only undo to one move back.
– Features some of the same tracks as har•mo•ny 2.
– Scrapped the Sleep-Mode.
I’ve been stuck on the other two previous har•mo•ny games and now we have har•mo•ny 3 for me to hit the roadblock on. Luckily, this time I’ve downloaded it during it’s time as: the free app of the week. har•mo•ny 3 offers a whole new world of puzzles, while still being very similar to the other two games of the trilogy. This is great, though it’s especially similar to har•mo•ny 2, with having some of the same ambient songs. This time they got rid of the sleep-mode for some reason, but I never found myself making use of it. My favorite aspect of this game is the challenge, cause when you solve the puzzle there is a euphoric experience for about 2 seconds, before the next level destroys you. Overall, there’s not a lot I can say about this game, cause the gameplay is so simple, but I definitely recommend checking it out!
har•mo•ny 3 stays true to it’s predecessors formulas, which consists of: wicked puzzle-solving, that will have you pulling out your hair to a nice and relaxing soundtrack. If you are a veteran or new to the series I Highly Recommend It!
har•mo•ny 3 Review
- Final Rating:
- $1.99 (Free App Of The Week Dec 4 2015)
- 50 added holiday levels on-top of the original 170!
- Consistent with the previous games of the trilogy. (Stays true to fan-base)
- Features some of the same tracks as har•mo•ny 2.